General terms and conditions
The following T&Cs apply to all orders placed via our online shop.
2. Contractual partner, formation of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with pampuschen KG.
The display of products within the online shop constitutes a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract vis-à-vis the items. You may place our products in your cart without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting a binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the ordering process. The contract is formed by clicking on the order button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in your basket. Once you have sent your order you will immediately receive a confirmation via e-mail.
The languages available for concluding the contract are German and English.
We save the text of the contract and forward the order data and our T&Cs to you by e-mail. You may also view and download the T&Cs from this page at any time. You may view your previous orders via our customer login area.
3. Delivery conditions
Delivery costs are added to the product prices as displayed. Delivery charges are explained within individual product offers.
We only dispatch goods en route; pick up by the customer is not possible.
The following payment methods are basically available in our online shop.
If you select advance payment we provide you with our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods on receipt of funds.
Within the context of the PayPal Plus payment service, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal services. You will be forwarded to PayPal's online website. You may enter your payment details there and confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instructions to PayPal. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
If you have selected the PayPal payment type, in order to pay the invoice amount, you must be registered there or register first and identify yourself with your access data. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal directly after confirmation of the payment instructions.
If you have selected the credit card payment type, in order to pay the invoice amount, you do not need to be registered with PayPal. The payment transaction will be carried out by your credit card company upon request by PayPal and debited to your card, directly after confirmation of the payment instructions and after your identification as the legal cardholder.
If you have selected the direct debit payment type, in order to pay the invoice amount, you do not need to be registered with PayPal. With the confirmation of the payment instructions, you are granting PayPal a direct debit mandate. PayPal will inform you separately about the date of the account debit in an advance notification (pre-notification). With the submission of the direct debit mandate, PayPal will request its bank to initiate the payment transaction directly after shipping the goods. The payment transaction is automatically carried out and your account is debited.
If you have selected the invoice payment type, in order to pay the invoice amount, you do not need to be registered with PayPal. After a successful address and creditworthiness check and placement of your order, we will assign our claim to PayPal. In this case, you may only pay to PayPal with a debt-discharging effect. For payment processing via PayPal – in addition to our GTC – the GTC and data protection policy of PayPal shall apply. Additional information and the complete GTC of PayPal for invoice purchase can be found at www.paypal.com.
After placement of the order, you will be forwarded to the online SOFORT Überweisung website. In order to pay the invoice amount via SOFORT Überweisung, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN process for participating in SOFORT Überweisung, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instructions to us. You will receive additional information during the order process. The payment transaction will be carried out by SOFORT Überweisung and debited to your account directly thereafter.
5. Retention of title
The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
6. Conditions on Vouchers and Discounts
- These additional conditions are applicable to all pampuschen gift vouchers and discount codes. In addition to those, individual advertising campaigns with further conditions might apply
- A combination with other vouchers is not possible.
- Vouchers and discount codes can only be redeemed during order processing. A cash pay out or refund on previously placed orders is not possible
- Discount codes are only valid until the stated end of campaign. The discount code can only be redeemed during the stated campaign period
- The discount code must be applied to the order, since later redemption is not possible. The maximum discount value is to be identical with the stated voucher value. It can not be applied to more than one order
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once
- The net-order value must be identical or higher then the stated minimum order value stated in the conditions of each individual voucher. The maximum discount can’t be higher than the voucher value. On subsequent shortfalls of the minimum order value, due to returned articles, we reserve the right to cancel the voucher
- If you make use of your right to return your order, the reduced amount for the purchased articles will be refunded, only. There is no entitlement for a replacement or redemption of the applied voucher
- pampuschen reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time
7. Damages during delivery
If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to press our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
8. Warranty and guarantees
For consumers, statutory warranty rights governed by the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence apply.
Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found next to the product and on specific information pages in the shop, if applicable.
Complaints can be submitted by consumers and businesses:
- in writing to: pampuschen KG, Krehtalweg 10, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
When you exercise your warranty rights and we deem it necessary to receive the goods back in order to examine your complaint, you must send back the goods at our cost to the address given above. We are committed to respond to any complaint immediately, but no later than within 14 days of its submission.
Customer service: We are happy to answer you queries by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on workdays from 9 am to 1 pm at +49(0)8362 930800
Fax: +49(0)8362 9308029
We shall in any case be liable without limitation for claims due to damages that have been caused by us, our legal representatives or legal agents
• for injury to life, limb or health
• for deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty
• for guarantee commitments, where agreed
• towards consumer.
Except these cases, our civil law liability is limited to the foreseeable and direct damages at the time of contract conclusion.
10. Code of conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
11. Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Consumers have the possibility to use this platform for resolving their disputes.